Wednesday, July 31, 2013

House Preparation

Our home inspection is on Friday. This is one of the very last pieces to our certification puzzle and I am SO excited to get the certification complete!

Pace is working in New Jersey right now, so I have had full control of the cleaning, de-cluttering and organizing of the house. It has been a lot of work, but it has also been fun. It is amazing how therapeutic throwing shit away can be! From here on out I make 2 vows to myself.

1. You are NOT allowed to keep empty boxes...ever!
2. You are ONLY allowed to keep cards for sentimental reasons. there is no excuse for having 2 boxes full of cards from the last 10 years of your life. It just isn't necessary.

Eliza and her son are coming to stay with us for the weekend and I am so freaking excited!!! She and I have continued to communicate on a daily basis and it is really so much fun getting to know her. I am so glad today is the last day of July...we get to start a new month and we are moving closer to finding out what sex the babies are!

I have narrowed the crib selection down to 2 and will let Pace make the final decision on them when he is home this weekend so we can get those ordered. I absolutely can't wait until I can start designing and decorating the babies room...

Shit...just saying that makes me want to throw up...I can't believe this may actually be happening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.